YOURS officially started to map the youth around the world online on an interactive platform: MINE! To get access to the MINE section we ask you to Join Us. When your application form has been evaluated and you received an approval email from us, it will only take 5 minutes to register and after that you can easily add your road safety projects and sharing your experiences with other young people worldwide.
One of our top priorities is to expand and facilitate our global youth network for road safety. With MINE it is possible for youth around the globe to connect, inspire and unite online. We hope you will sign up soon and let the world know what you are doing in road safety!
Below are the written instructions how to register to MINE (an instruction video is on your right):
- Before you get access to the MINE section you will need to fill in the Application form at Join Us. You will be blocked by default if you don´t.
- Go to www.youthforroadsafety.org and click on the right top side of the website MINE;
- Click on: Register to MINE;
- Fill in the required information at Login data and Personal data;
- You have three options at the Organization data:
a) If you don´t work for a road safety organization (for example you are a student) then you can click on NO when we ask you if you are part of an organization and click on Register;
b) If you do work for an organization, you can see if a collegue already uploaded your organizations´ profile, by clicking on EXISTING and scrolling through the drop-down menu. Select your organization and click on Register;
c) If you work for an organization, but it is not mentioned in the drop down menu, you can click on NEW and fill in the Organization data. After that click on Register.
- You will receive an email and you will have to activate your account by clicking on the link;
- You have succesfully registered at MINE, now you see three buttons on the top of the website: Profile, Webspaces and Log-out.
How can you add your road safety project?
- Login to MINE;
- Click on Profile;
- Click on Projects;
- Click on Add Project;
- Follow the five steps to upload your project and click on Finish;
- You have succesfully add your road safety project and it is shown at the YOURS´ worldmap.
YOURS will daily check the uploaded content of the organizations and projects. The webmaster will look at the following criteria:
- If you are working in the road safety field;
- If your road safety project is focused on young people;
- If you are working for a (youth-led) road safety organization;
- If you provided enough relevant information;
- If there is no use of bad language.
The webmaster has the final say in deciding if a project stays in the MINE section or not.