To join the YOURS network, you must fulfil the all of the following Terms of Reference:
- Age: 15-30
- Be either a youth-led Non-Governmental Organization/non-profit organization/social enterprise/charity/stand alone project focussing on road safety with a primary/some focus on young people or an individual active/interested in road safety.
- Agree to the commitments of being a Road Safety Role Model
- To get the most our of the network you must:
- Provide information about your organization, projects and activities.
- Contribute as an active member of the network corresponding your recent activities with the network at least ONCE every sixth month.
- Indicate your support needs/requirements from the networking
- Be willing to Participate in YOURS' Awareness Campaigns, Webinars and Online Workshops
- Be willing to give feedback on YOURS' projects and offer feedback on improving the network.
- Operate in the best interests of the network.
- Be willing to learn.
YOURS reserves the right to suspend/remove users if they fail to meet the Terms of Reference of if YOURS administrators feel the Terms of Reference have been breached. YOURS will maintain the health of the network.